Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my New Flowerhorn *** been growing out. Hes about 3" and already full of pi$$ and vinegar :D

Jeremy

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Very nice fh! I have one that is similar but the flower line only goes halfway.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Definitely a gorgeous fish, nice hump too. Good to see youve gotten a new FH since your last one passed so suddenly. Definitely looks to be around 5" too

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
See even the background. I thought you came in my house and took some pics of my fish. The flower line is a lot shorter on mine.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Mussin, yours looks similar to mine at that size,but he will only get meaner. I have posted pictures of my guy in the past and he is now 12" with the biggest hump now. He get's nastier all the time but tons of personality,not flighty at all. You will not be able to add any descent size fish to the mix unless you can get him introduced earlier rather than later to a compatible mate. Mine is with a 10" female red devil and he loves her.
Feed him quality pellets and he will be spectacular :thumb:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feed him Hikari Bio gold+ and a treat of either frozen blood worm cubes or nightcrawlers. He does have 3 tank mates, a clown pleco and 2 Giant diano's... Well there were 6 of them but... :D

Jeremy

·
Registered
705 Posts
nice. bio gold + is tha **** for color. try pairing it with the hikari discus formula as well. (*** done that with my african peacocks) it helps bring out stunning coloration patterns. just an idea tho. nice fish either way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts