Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished setting up my new 150! I put one of my cycled filters on it and now im just waiting for the water to warm enough to move my fish.

Moving in will be a chocolate cichlid, 2 keyholes, blackskirts and a brochis.

Still unsure of final stocking. Open to suggestions.

Heres a picture, I will add some more as it clears up and i add plants and fish.

·
Registered
352 Posts
A couple Severum would fit in nice I think. Although they will shred your plants (I know they did mine!). Also, get a couple more Brochis. They like to be in groups.

Looking forward to watching the progress. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there are 7 more brochis waiting for me at the store. ordered them last week. sevs have definetely crossed my mind. how many would be a good number? i think i would do more than one and i would go rottie for sure.

having problems with my heater situation so the fish will go in tomorrow.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also, i had a new piece of wood that does not yet sink... i threw it in my 75 with the fish since i had taken out all their stuff. snapped a pic because i just thought it looked kind of cool.

hopefully tomorrow i can share pictures of the fish in the 150.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Is the 150 a 6 ft tank? You could do at least a pair of Sevs...Rotties would be great.

That wood does look cool floating like that.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
correct, its a 6 foot tank. thanks on the wood. i like it too.
thank you for the idea. i like the sevs, maybe i will go with that.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I might go with a sev and the chocolate, then throw in a group of festivums ... something that would occupy all that higher space that a 150 has.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
couple of updated pics of the 150. i added 6 brochis (7 total now). other than that, im trying to figure out wha tto do with all the open space. also still not sure what i want as far as final stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts