Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although its not a very good video, a little shakey and not the clearest, its still my first video.

Hope you all enjoy and am just doing this a little practice so tips on how to get better shots will be appreciated. I only have the video cam mode on my FujiFilm Point and shoot cam to work with.

·
Registered
705 Posts
tank looks great. have you considered a tripod? you could also edit your footage a bit im sure.. ;) either way nice tank. if those are live vals in with mbuna then you obviously did something right. i cant ever get that stuff to stay long

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bearded lab said:
Your fish seem to be more interested in swimming into the current than chasing each other. Nice! :thumb:
Lol I noticed that too. They seem to get along quite nicely, minus the occasional chase between dems. Alot of them just like hover in a spot and stare at me as I go about my daily routine, and dart up to the top everytime I walk by hoping I will drop in something for them. :lol:

·
Registered
155 Posts
very nice tank :)
what size is it? (palm to forehead) im sure its the 75 in your description very nice, i wish my yellow labs would darken up already!

·
Registered
78 Posts
very cool!!...I now realized my single demasoni is an interuptus (sp?) as well..lol
Im loving the aquascape as well...Im still playing with my 65 as far as rockwork goes.
start looking on CL for a tripod;)...lol I only have two Calico and Mt. Dews in me tho...so it could be me...LMAO!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts