Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had her since March. She started out in a 20 gallon tank then to a 55 now into 150. I noticed when I put all my cichlids into the 150 they were very stressed out and a lot of them are scratching on the ground but there's no sign of ich . I started with copper safe from mardel and I've been doing water changes to keep the water clean once a week zero ammonia 0 nitrite. My pH is at 8:00. I am fanatical with the water. I did add some fish without properly. One month quarantine they were in quarantine for two or three weeks. Okay then I started feeding them. Metroplex and the kanoaplex too cuz I know there's something internal. My one fish in bruna got stuck in one of the caves and his stomach exploded and I could send a picture of that constipation and there was some kind of white worm in there. I'm really concerned about my beautiful parrot. I think it's worms but I do not like the copper safe because I'm not sure what the therapeutic level is. I get the test tomorrow and being that I've done water changes so I added yesterday half a cup more because I've done two or three water changes and I don't like that you cannot keep an eye on the copper safe. I should have realized that and I should have never put it in. I do have other products like power cleanse. Madison oxy it's infected now my whole entire tank. They're eating great but I'm watching them and I'm losing my mind because I don't know if it is a worm. It looks like that if you zoom in but the copper save is killing me because I also used fixich because it's not as harsh on them. But it's not going to kill the worms. I also have other fish that are affected but I know this is South American cichlids only. So please somebody it's just going to cause a divorce between my husband and I because he's going crazy. Just listening to me all the time like I'm some hypochondriac
Hood Fin Wood Fish Fawn
Water Blue Fin Organism Liquid
Vertebrate Fin Organism Toy Fish
Water Fin Fish Underwater Tail

·
Super Moderator
5,928 Posts
Response info located here,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.