Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was at my LFS last week (I'm there usually twice a week, it's ridiculous) and I was looking around for something to put in my 10 gallon because it was kinda empty (4 panda cories, 2 ottos). The guy that usually helps me, who's extremely knowledgeable about fish seeing he's been a fish keeper for years and this is the second fish store he's owned, was trying to help me figure out what I could put in my 10 gallon. I told him how I had a 75 gallon cycling, and he knows about my angel/ram 36 gallon. I walked past a tank full of angels and I was like "AWWWW!" They were 2 dime-sized angel babies swimming with other juveniles 5 times their size. He gave me the idea to put them in the 10 gallon and graduate them to the 36 and then the 75 as they grow. I couldn't resist the chance to get to watch them grow up from such a teeny tiny size so here they are in my tank, little awkward toddlers with their fins still growing in lol. If anyone knows what species they are (platinum?) please let me know, I forgot to ask :?

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno I saw some in another lfs today that looked the same and they were labeled black lace bit there were all black ones in with them too

·
Registered
352 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts