1-small sick Baenschi

·
Registered
676 Posts
Nice fish and pics! :thumb:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well I figured it must be decent sized but for some reason the tank seemed smaller. HaHa idk. How is the gold nugget pleco holden up? And what kind of Ngara do you have, Flametail? Are the 2 Eureka's docile or aggressive. I plan on breeding them in one of the tanks on my rack so I am a little curious about thier personalities at the moment because I have heard many different stories on their aggression.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Your lwanda is lookin great!! I have two males(bad i know) both starting to color up!! I really like your setup, large gravel and great choices on rocks.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cole1309 said:
Well I figured it must be decent sized but for some reason the tank seemed smaller. HaHa idk. How is the gold nugget pleco holden up? And what kind of Ngara do you have, Flametail? Are the 2 Eureka's docile or aggressive. I plan on breeding them in one of the tanks on my rack so I am a little curious about thier personalities at the moment because I have heard many different stories on their aggression.
The L18 is great...although I don't really ever see him. My ngara is not a flametail and he's too young to color up. The Eureka's are crazy! they are Definitely aggressive to one another. When i first got them one was the dominant one, since then the sub-dominant one has grown larger and is now picking on the original dominant one. I'm in the process of moving one of them to another home.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the comments everyone!!!

Cole1309 said:
Ic thanks for the feedback. What kind of ngara strain do you have?? Where did you get it? lol I also have the ngara species in my tanks.
Not really sure yet...he's not colored up so I cant really tell.

Bou said:
great fish and great photo...

what you use to do these great picture...???
All of these photos were shot with my Canon 40D and a 17-55 2.8IS

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fishyslc said:
what fish is in the 7th pic?
thats my Hap Ahli....sometimes he shows less color like in this photo...you can see the other shots of hime in a few other photos.

Alexcescr said:
Wath a beautifull fishes! Very good locking tank too. How do you feed them?
Feed them flakes and pellets once daily.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.