Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
very nice rockscpe and nice fish too, a good way to hide all the hardware if u have any money left and any room is tho make a sump that way all the hardware will under the tank and the hoses will be hidden behind that black background, just a suggestion that i did.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Looks great, well done! :thumb:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for advice ddarden90, but the sump is not an option for me.

I think I'm gonna make 2 pieces of 3D background to hide the hardware or use 2 black plastic pieces. I didn't decided yet.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised! I really like this tank. I'm usually not a big fan of rock scape tanks because they always look so unnatural. I'd have to say though, that this tank looks amazing! There's something visually pleasing about this tank. It's calming. Really nice job :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you very much!

Check out what I've noticed in the morning.

When I came back home in the afternoon, he was still there. Every now and then, the big fish see him and try to eat him, but they can't fit into he's little crevasse.

This is my first time when I let a female spit the fry into the tank, I will enjoy see this little guy grow, if he's lucky enough to survive.

·
Registered
639 Posts
soooo cute! I hope the little guy makes it! Keep us updated on him :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Wow! I love the layout of the rocks. It looks so natural! Great contrast between the rocks, the sand, the background - makes your fish colors really pop, too! Awesome tank!

1 - 20 of 215 Posts