Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the 4 fish in my 20G long Lake Malawi tank. I am in the process of looking for a 75G (trying to find a good deal around here on craigslist). I will be moving them all over into that in 2-4 months. After a few trips back and forth to the LFS I found a combination of cichlids that get along. I had to remove a Red Zebra due to aggression towards the Yellow Lab, I replaced it with an Acei which is amazing looking and I know he/she needs the 75G tank. So my list is 1 Yellow Tail Acei, 1 Yellow Lab, 1 Demasoni and 1 Hybrid/unidentified african. Can't wait to get started on my 75G tank, I was thinking of sticking with the Acei, Labs and then adding Cynotilapia and something else. Let me know what you think besides the fact that I need to upgrade to the 75G. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Great pics. Congrats on a bigger tank. When you do get it set up, I would be careful mixing dems with cynotilapias. Both look alot alike as far as they would see it and could leave to some aggression issues

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. I would more than likely get rid of the Demasoni at that time. I really like the fish but don't want to have to have 15 of them in order to keep more than 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts