Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
YAASSS!
We've been working on music a lot in this house...

My youngest is learning the drums, so we've been listening to a lot of four on the floor songs trying to nail the basics. (Think Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive"). Someday, we'll work up the the drum fury @Sarxas posted above.

My oldest is learning the violin... so, we got a lot of that kind of thing going on. Think Lindsey Stirling...

I've been drafted to play bass at Church, so I'm brushing up on my big strings chops. I've been listening to a lot of worship music lately, focusing on the bass line and thinking about when (not) to add fills. But - I have an appointment on Wednesday to pick out a violin for myself. I figure it might be fun to learn with the oldest.

Great thread., OP. I'll try to find examples of all of the above later.

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
Hmmmmm.....
Such an odd, eclectic mix of music. :oops:
-
The members of Cichlid Forum are bound by few ties it seems, save for the joy in providing and keeping our sometimes grumpy little charges in those clear plastic or glass boxes....
And so, why not? Let's add to this insanity!
Because Finnish Goth Metal, as sung in darkest prose by a now dead, South African Goddess..... does seem to make perfect sense (to me at least), in these unsettled times,
-

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
Hmmmm.....
I didn't hear anything from the music you all shared!
Might want to check the settings on your computer. Some folks have put up some killer tunes on here to enjoy. :cool:
Oh. And well...

Because Finnish Goth Metal, as sung in darkest prose by a now dead, South African Goddess.....
And well.... yeah. :cautious:

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
Ooooo.... a funky, rock beat monologue?
And man, those lyrics are crackin'!
(Plus the guy on the left looks a bit like Shaun Morgan of SEETHER).
Tis verra cool - I like! :cool:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Ha. I was asking for your tho
Surprisingly I really liked it. At first I thought it was gonna be like a meme video/playlist but no, it turned out to be a real lofi beats playlist. One of those things were you had 0 expectations and at the end it's really good (y)
Ha. I was asking for your thoughts on the song that I posted.
I thought it might be up your alley ; )

·
Super Moderator
6,176 Posts
And well....
Sometimes just a little Gothic sensibility can sometimes make the day seem just a little brighter, I suppose.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts