So I currently have a 46 bowfront that's getting too crowded. I found an awesome deal on a 55g h and was wondering if I move everything out of my 46 into my 55 will I have to wait before introducing the Africans back in? Will I need to wait and cycle the tank again? I will also be using the same water plus extra declorinated water. I have crushed coral substrate, tons is lace rock, cichlid stones, 2 aquaclear hob filters. I would hate to lose all of the fish because of something small. My tank is completely mixed. So I have about 20 African juvies, 1 baenschi peacock, 1 pleco, 1 red tailed shark. I will be trading in about 3 or 4 Africans and putting in 5 ruby red fry.