Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got this moba group and the females now are eating anything i throw in and the one female that just spawned is now eating and the male wont, I have tried bloodworms,shimp,pellets, and ghost shrimp. The females went crazy for those but the male only shows life when know one is around, I noticed him chasing females all over and i walk over and he hides, I have shown photos they are big fish, any ideas. He hasnt eatin in almost a week. He did eat some shrimp a while back.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
i agree with Charles. i have moba males who still sit back at feedings, even after being here for over a year. they are not likely to drop their guard for a piece of meat, if keeping '6' impresses the ladies. 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 14inch male wasnt eating so i got 2 males, a bet amale, and 3 females, around 4-6inch, I feed them spectrem pellets and shrimp and all the old fish and new fish eat! The huge male was eating and bending at females, my new #2 male is nice looking as well he is 9 inch, here is a pic of new group As you can see my old male is still King.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts