Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i currently have a 5ft x 2ft x 2ft African tank which has been running just over a year now.
The tank currently has: (all fish approx 4")

3 x red zebra's metriclima's (2m : 1f i think because one is holding, males very aggressive fish!!!) had 4 of these guys but one died of bloat.
4 x labs (gender unknown as none have breed yet, i think most are males)
4 x yellow tail acei's (also gender unknown)
2 x moorri dolphins ( i think 1m : 1f, due to the male growing really quicker than the other one)

So i am looking to add another species, id like something kind of different perhaps? what could go with these guys?? any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thinking of also adding 2 more dolphins soon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
my stock is similar to yours, the moori don't fit in too much but I couldn't resist their looks haha
I have 2 males and they love to fight, its true what ppl say about them being very durable fish,
They heal within a day as long as they eat. They don't disturb my mbuna at all.
You have a nice balance of blue, purple, yellow, and orange.
Maybe try something with stripes?
Maingano or afra?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dolphins seem to fit it really well actually! They kind of just stick together all the time though... I do have elongatus mpanga's in my other tank, I was wondering if any group or single peacock/ other haps would fit in that I could try in there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts