Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my tank has been establish for about 3 or so months now, and there is always the normal chase around but nothing serious.

today i bought a convict, and what is my second kadango. As soon as I introduced the convict, my OB peacock started going crazy... he cleared one side of my tank, got a bunch of bright blue and orange colors which he normaly has very little.... then he started locking lips with my dominate male kadango.

He is taking agression on everyone except the convict i added, it looks almost like he is protecting the convict, let me remind you this is the first time the agression has gotten this serious, ill post a video once its uploaded to youtube.

thanks in advance
jasson

·
Registered
554 Posts
this is the first time the agression has gotten this serious
It won't be the last time. As fish mature, they get grumpy. Do some research on your fish, and keep them in a more suitable manner. At this rate, you'll have partly beaten up fish almost all the time.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is the link to the video, I don't know the OB just started acting like that as soon as i added the convict.

The agression is never from the OB but from the other fish i find it weird, also if anyone can tell me if he is a male or female.... nvm ill look in the profiles :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.