Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
and another heck yes , got mine for 20 at a garage sale , it leaked . BUT as I found on this forum marineland was hooking people up with new heads ,sent me and others free heads . Its been running for a month and crystal clear water . Seems like 50 is well worth it

--------------------------------
120 gal - marineland 360 and powerhead w/sponge
peacocks ,mbunas pleco, acaia , frontosa , elctric blue and yellow
65 gal fry and variouse keyhole and peackocks

·
Registered
23 Posts
OH MAN ! that seriously sucks yours started leaking . what do you do , call marineland for a new head it'll be to you in about aweek at least mine was . Man thats no good i was just about to get another one or the eheim 2215 which one ,is the dillema with the pros and cons .

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
regal120gal said:
OH MAN ! that seriously sucks yours started leaking . what do you do , call marineland for a new head it'll be to you in about aweek at least mine was . Man thats no good i was just about to get another one or the eheim 2215 which one ,is the dillema with the pros and cons .
Yeah, I completely jinxed myself. I plan to call Marineland in the morning. I cleaned, inspected and lubed the O ring with Vaseline but that didn't solve the problem. Sucks to have to wait a week but I guess it's better than buying a new filter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts