Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering picking up a Marineland® 75 Gallon Aquarium Majesty Ensemble at Petsmart since they are on sale right now. But ultimately I would like a 90 gallon tank (but they are harder to find especially with stands). Does anyone know if the Marineland 75 gallon stand will support the 90 gallon. I think the stand is made for both the 75 and 90 but i can't find it online. Then i could get the 75 gallon set now while it's on sale and if i upgrade to a 90 gallon in the future, i can just use the same stand.

I can call Marineland on Monday but i'm curious if anyone knows.

·
Super Moderator
1,864 Posts
Just an educated guess but if you go to their website>stands & canopies>Majesty>sizes available, they only list one stand model per tank footprint. Here is the link.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In case anyone is interested in the future, I called Marineland and they confirmed that the Majesty stand for the 75 gallon tank will also support the 90 gallon with the same footprint.

·
2,088 Posts
Thanks for following up and closing the loop. Too often threads are somewhat orphaned in this way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
3000GT said:
I'm considering picking up a Marineland® 75 Gallon Aquarium Majesty Ensemble at Petsmart since they are on sale right now. But ultimately I would like a 90 gallon tank (but they are harder to find especially with stands). Does anyone know if the Marineland 75 gallon stand will support the 90 gallon. I think the stand is made for both the 75 and 90 but i can't find it online. Then i could get the 75 gallon set now while it's on sale and if i upgrade to a 90 gallon in the future, i can just use the same stand.

I can call Marineland on Monday but i'm curious if anyone knows.
$299 is a good deal right now. I'm going to pick up the same thing this week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.