·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ayone know of a good source?

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
Lots of good sources in the Reviews section, but we need to keep the reviews/recommendations out of the forums. Also a good idea to browse the Trading post or place a Want Ad there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Adams Pet Safari in chester, nj has them often. Adam has a breeder for them. There are none at the store now, but should be some soon.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thaks, heatherrom. At least somebody hear understands what a "forum" is.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DJRansome said:
Lots of good sources in the Reviews section, but we need to keep the reviews/recommendations out of the forums. Also a good idea to browse the Trading post or place a Want Ad there.
I get your message, but I wasn't looking for a recommendation. I was trying to avoid looking through 50 place that send money to the forum to sponsor it in order to find a particular species, adn then sort through literally hundreds of reviews... but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
sjnovakovich said:
Thaks, heatherrom. At least somebody hear understands what a "forum" is.
I'd suggest you reread the forum rules. The ones that you agreed to when you joined. Moderators are volunteers that assist the admin's in enforcing these rules. If you don't like the rules, rather than make rude comments to one of these volunteers, I'd suggest you take it up with an admin. In the meantime, I'd also encourage everyone to abide by these rules.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts