Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have new moonlight strip to go along with my regular light strip.
Want controller to turn off/on each light system...

suggestions?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've seen power strips with dual timers at the "big chain pet stores". You might be able to get something similar at radio shack or home depot as well

·
Registered
174 Posts
without delving into the very expensive world of digital controllers (worth it though!) you can start with something simple and integrated like the coralife power centers..they have a single, single "digital" (just a digital readout no control) and the dual. I have a dual. It works well for its purposes.

You can also go to lowes and get two of the simple light timers for abotu 4 bucks each. I have a few of those around in case I need them as well.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
paradigmsk8er said:
without delving into the very expensive world of digital controllers (worth it though!) you can start with something simple and integrated like the coralife power centers..they have a single, single "digital" (just a digital readout no control) and the dual. I have a dual. It works well for its purposes.

You can also go to lowes and get two of the simple light timers for abotu 4 bucks each. I have a few of those around in case I need them as well.
+1 I would just sync two cheapo timers on two different outlets .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts