Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after some thought and research I've narrowed down my decision between Malawi or Taganyiki Cichlids. I like the variety of shape with the Tagayiki cichlids, but have found a much harder time finding a place to purchase a variety of species as compared to the Mbuna of Malawi. As I am from a small town, and the only fish store is Petsmart (who don't even know what type of cichlids they're selling), I am searching for a reliable site on the internet from which I can have my fish shipped. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where a plentiful supply of either Lake's cichlids are sold? Thanks.

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Check the reviews section or post up in the trading post. Others are free to pm responses.

Officially, the 'Discussion Board' is for aquaria related discussion of a non-commercial nature only. We have created a 'Trading Post' section that allows members to post items for sale or for want. Please take advantage of this resource, as it can be quite effective. Thanks for your consideration in this matter; we appreciate you as a member.

Here is a link to the Trading Post.

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/tradingpost/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.