Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
not really... so far the only fish im enamored by that are tangs are xenos... and idk if im crazy but i know im not the only one who thinks frontosas are extremely ugly.... i was gona start a thread about this but i figured everyone would get all hurt about it lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
Personally, I've not been too excited about Tangs. I will admit that I'd like a colony of shellies sometime, but nothing else really interests me. I like the Malawian fish - primarily mbuna.

After Malawi, SA comes next. I want to start a 300+ gallon Amazon biotope with motoro rays... obviously need to find some South Americans to go in there to top it off.

·
Registered
361 Posts
That was something I forgot to mention. I also don't like Frontosas. If it wasn't for their face, they'd be a cool looking fish. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
40,531 Posts
I'm thinking of downsizing my Tang tank. Have to have calvus, but the rest of the Tangs are just tankmates for them. Maybe caudopunctatus.

The stappersi are still maturing...maybe they will be a new fave. And I will probably try foai one day.

I'm shallow, I like the color. :oops: I also like the more traditional fish-shaped fish as a rule.

I think Victorians are next for me.

G

·
its almost like tang lovers are stuck up... no offense everyone... i mean come on malawis are awesome... i cant even pronounce half the tang names maybe thats why they annoy me lol..victorians are gorgeous too i have a few but mostly malawis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.