Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never used it before. Was over at my good mom and pop LFS this weekend and it was on sell plus she gave me some free, so I got some. What is the best way to use it? I defrosted some in alittle tank water and dumped it in. Really messy! The quicker fish got the chunks and the others where chasing particals for about 5 minutes. How do you guys use it? I will say my fish loved it!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
It depends on what it is. With bloodworms I used to throw it in frozen. Now that I know how much junk there is in the cubes, I thaw and rise before feeding.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I don't recommend any frozen foods for mbuna other than brine shrimp once every week or two.
I put a cube in a shot glass of tank water and let it melt before adding.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took it back. Not feeding my guys that ****! Im putting my fish on NLS only. Picked it yesterday and they freakin love it. Heard some great things about this stuff. Sounds like Pablo knows what he talking about. Are he's a **** good salesman. I'll give an update at 30 and 60 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.