Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fish are about 1.5 - 1.75

so 2 of my juvi blue dolphins disappeared this week, not sure whos to blame in the tank. I cant get another tank running in the immediate future. I had and have juvis in there now and before with no problem. So i have this little carrier kits for lizards, theyre clear plastic with vents in the top. I got 3 blue dolphins in replacement and put them in the kit inside my tank. I just want them to grow maybe half an inch to match the size of my other juvis in the tank. The kits are about 7 x 4 x 5. Do you guys think this is okay for a week or two? i put sand inside and turned them on the side to allow for a larger footprint. Then stacked rocks around some spots to make sure the lid couldnt pop open and somewhat give them a territory. Do you guys see any problems with this? i put them in there and currently they seem to have started adjusting and dont seem stressed.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
What about a tank divider? Just not too sure that there is good water flow in that little cage thing to make sure he is getting enough O2 and what not. Might be fine but I wouldn't risk it with my fish.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 4 filters plus a power head so tons of O2 and water flow. So far so good. They have lots of vents and the shape tilts up which allow any gases to go through the vents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts