Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone post pics of your jags! i stole this idea from the oscar forum!!!

i dont know if it is a male or female, but its only 4 inches long or so!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Beautiful Jaguar you have Nelly, wish i could buy one like that here in Australia, definately one of my favourates.He would nearly be able to eat those bala sharks wouldnt he?

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
I'll allow this if from now on people would please limit it to five pictures per post at a maximum and please re-size your pictures on your hosting site before you post.

I ask this so it doesn't take four thousand years to load the pages :thumb: Thanks all....

This actually is getting me motivated to try and get a shot of my wc jag... she's very shy....

·
Registered
233 Posts
thanks stephen :thumb: he is a beaut...doesnt even look at the balas its my vieja who is the most evil////

it was just a cheap 2inch jag,there everywhere round here :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here's a few of mine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Awesome looking Jags guys. These are by far my favourite American Cichlid, have the most stunning colouration and great personalities. *** currently got a 11 inch male and 5 inch female breeding pair in my 160gal tank with a few other large cichlids. The tank needs a clean so will do that tomorow and try get some photos up tomorow night.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This isnt a great pic but is all i could get last night b4 camera batteries ran out. Ill take some more tonight.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Very nice post Mr. F! I'd love to check that place out.

I really miss my lesbian Jags :(

I was a tad bit upset when this entire roll of B&W's came out with squigly marks.

Cole~

1 - 20 of 93 Posts