Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I did not quarantine, but am happy to report he’s eating again! Finally. I’m going to chalk this up to parasites. Been six days since dosing. Five days of improvement in demeanor until I saw him aifting sand this afternoon. Sure enough, he attacked & ate pellets when fed soon after. I’ve heard you should dose again in 2 weeks in case there were eggs. Has anyone any experience with this?
Hi!!😃😃
Good, good!!😃😃
Also, I'd like to offer a simple thing that you may offer as food: feeder shrimp (live) and frozen blood worms both very good for your babies!😃
We ALWAYS feed a large variety diet to all of our babies and we have 8 aquariums; just an idea!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi!😃
Yes!! You must let me know how your experience goes; okay?
I finally broke down and bought one of those kits and told myself that I'm smarter than this frickin kit. I can do this; right? I make sure that I follow the directions and my 1st go around was awesome! I'm like, 'I did it' and shoved them into Huff-Puff's cage, our Leopard Spotted Puffer... I sigh, clean it out and try fresh again anddd...zilch! Nooo-thing...sooo I cleaned it up, let it dry out and mumbled, ' Your are not driving me crazy!' 😂😂😂
Maybe if you have luck, you can let me know what I did wrong?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts