Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this yellow for about a month now and noticed that it's started to act a lot different then it use to. It stays away and hides from everybody else and doesn't really eat. From searching on this wonderful forum, I have come to the conclusion that my yellow is holding but I want to make sure I am right. I have a 10gal tank ready to put her in if she is indeed holding.

·
Registered
55 Posts
oh yeah. that's a holder for sure.

now, is there a proud papa candidate? preferably another yellow lab?

and that's beautiful creamy sand btw.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ow yeah :thumb: she is definetly holding. Looks like she's been for a little while too. Go up to the glass and try and look into her mouth. There could be eggs there or you could see black little eyes looking back at you. I had mine about that long ( a month) when she held. And now I have 21 fry that are about a month old. Good LUCK. It's so much fun!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have tried to look into her mouth but she never opens it big enough for me to look inside.

The substrate that I am using is called Carib Sea White Marine Sand. It looks great when clean but is a pain when there is sludge all on it from the fish.

Thanks for the confirmation, time to switch her into the 10gal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.