Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
near enough everything gives you cancer, according to some people.....

and the short answer is yes, otherwise it wouldn't be very effective. however, the mechanisms it uses target specific metabolic pathways that inhibit particular protists/bacteria /whatever.

whilst a small amount of it might be aerosolized through evaporation, I dont think its a major issue, I suspect that even breathing fumes from the bottle (undiluted) would be low enough not to have a toxic reaction.

in short, dont worry about it, and (as with all meds) only use it when you have to
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top