Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been trying to breed a stripe convict, which was called a turquoise convict, with an albino to get the result of a blue convict. i have recently read that the blue convicts are really another species altogether. has anyone had luck with breeding an actual blue convict? His first babies have beautiful golden dorsal fins and blue tail and anal fins, can i hope for more?

·
Registered
867 Posts
blue convicts AKA HRPs are a total complete different type of convicts. but breed just as easly as the other cons do tho and demand for them is goin higher now ( well around here anyways )

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dang, with all the convict colors, blue, yellow, albino, and normal, we could start a TV show about Convict Rangers.

Convict Rangers! It's Morphing Time!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I heard about a fish that looks like a con a while back, just don't remember it.

On topic: I originally thought i got a breeding pair, until i heard about sometimes 2 females getting together.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.