Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.. for me! :lol:

I've had my 55 gallon for several years, and over the years the enthusiasm faded somewhat. Admittedly, I wasn't in a position when I started to really be an enthusiast. I kept it running and over the course of the years the fish started dieing off. Finally, the equipment I was using started to break down bit by bit so I decided to give the tank a make-over and start another community.

Over the last month, I've upgraded the lighting, installed new filtration, redecorated the tank, and added a group of African Cichlids & a few catfish that looked to me like they needed a home.

2 Red Zebras
3 Yellow Labs
3 Acei
2 Kenyi (nasty reputation, but I'm keeping my eye on them)
2 Pictus catfish

And from the last setup:
1 Clown loach (last of 3.. Finding it a better home with other loaches)

The tank seems pretty happy. It turned out beautiful except for one thing...

I live in a one-bedroom apartment right now. I've seemingly re-sparked my interest, and I know it won't be long before I'll have the urge to set up another, bigger one, and another... etc. The good news is, I'll be getting into a bigger place within the next year, then I'll have enough room to play. :thumb:

So yes.. I'm going to need a bigger tank... For me to live in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.