Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team, bought this fulla from a local pet store and was told he was an African cichlid. Apon arrival in our tank he has been very aggressive to our other two African cichlids (livingstoni cichlid and electric yellow cichlid) for over two weeks now and nothing seems to be changing. To be honest I can't remember the type of African cichlid they told us it was and I fear they have sold us an American cichlid but don't want to jump to conclusions. If this aggressive behavior continues we will be returning the fish to the shop but only as a last resort. Any info or help is much appreciated.
Water Plant Organism Terrestrial plant Fin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply! We have three all up, and our tank size is 50 liter. We are going to buy a 215 liter tank very soon, as the fish are slowly outgrowing the smaller tank and don't have alot of swim space. Which I think may be adding to the aggression. I think taking it back to the shop would be the best bet.

·
Super Moderator
40,709 Posts
The Livingstonii will need a 72" tank...215 liters will not be enough. Perhaps trade him and the socolofi hybrid in to the shop for 4 female yellow labs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts