Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Check our Library here for stands for double tanks or large tanks.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Here is what I did for my 40g long and a 29g.

I know you would need to scale it up some but would give you the general idea, the cabinets are buit into the sides instead of the front

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey hoosier, that is exactly what I wanna do. I got a 30 long and 20 long. Do you have any additional build photos or even blue prints/ build sheets?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
i drew this up on autocad for someone on here... it is a 55 and 30 gallon tank. you need to just change numbers a bit for your setup... i really like the setup i came up with, with wood on wood... there is no need to use metal corner braces, or glue... it is all personal preference, but all i used on my stand(90 gallon tank) is 3" drywall screws... the stands can hold a house, and all they are are 2x4's and some screws... very strong and sturdy IMO...

anyway, here is the drawings...

i also drew up a 180 gallon for someone on here... can't remember who, maybe if they read this, they can post how they liked my design. here is the 180 i drew for him... and it looks like a 90 would fit under there easily, i beleive there is about 67" inside on the bottom... would have to open up my autocad file and make sure, but this'll get you an idea...

i can try and help you out if you want me too, but i can't give a exact time i would get to it... i just work on it here at work in my spare time...

and this rendering would just help you with the letters and such.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts