Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited :dancing: =D> :dancing: Came with a mahogany stand, two 36" CF lights (with extra 50/50 bulbs), duel corner overflows, a sump with little giant pump, and glass lids. I pick it up next Saturday.

It'll take a few weeks to get the back painted, tank plumbed and scaped, (which is the fun part IMO). I'll post picks as the project develops. :D

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Congrats! I let one slip by the other week too, not quite as much stuff as your getting but the was still a decent deal. The old lady put her foot down when I said, "Well looks like the couch has to go to make room for this 6' tank"

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a killer deal on a 180, and casually said to my DH, "I'd love another big tank". To my surprise, he offered to move his desk to fit it in my office/fish room. I was floored. Well, that 180 sold. I saw some pics on this site of 125g Tangy tanks, made a list of what I wanted to stock it with at the same time deciding how I wanted to scape it. The 125g is big enough. I know the 180g would have given me more options.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts