Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my rocks sitting on small pebble substrate, I just cleaned it and Im thinking of removing the substrate it all together and not puttin any in the bottom. Now I read you need egg crate? to place your large rocks on. What is the maximum weight capacity that a tank can withstand?
I don't have a lot of rocks yet in there but everytime I go to Miami I pick up some limestones, boil them and have set up the tank. I just went to the beach down there and picked up some coral rock from the beach. Some of it is brain coral and some tumbled rock. I boil everything! I don't want to mess up my aquarium with weight, which I think I have evenly distributed. My other questions is when I was vacuumin today I nudge some of the rocks and almost had a tumbling accident, I want to glue them one on top of each other. Is that a good idea? and if so what do I use to epoxy or silicone them together? If you look at the video some of the rocks from a certain angles you can see some kind of images in it. I have some real floating plants, all others are plastic and I have strategicly placed them so that they look somewhat real. Thanks for your responses

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.