Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

About 5 months old, 5" to 6" long. Favorite Foods: Fresh frozen scallops & Beef liver. Snacks on Tetra bits & Sam Adams larger.

·
Registered
445 Posts
lol nice fish and i used to watch ole yeller vids when i was smaller.. :D

·
Registered
861 Posts
He's not rabid is he? I would hate to have put that one down...What a gorgeous fish. I have never been fond of Oscars (that is an oscar right?) but I have recently seen some remarkable specimens. Very nice fish bra.

Cole~

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, actually the Sam Adams is for me while I'm watching them eat. And I do enjoy sneaking a handful of Tetra bits on occasion.
Nope, no rabies. I have Ole Yeller in with two other Oscars, a red and a red tiger. So far they haven't damaged each other. I'm hoping it continues.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That is a very pretty oscar i must say. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Skyhawk46 said:
I just found out yesterday that fish don't like beer... it tends to kill your entire tank :(
i really hope your joking, you didnt actually put beer in your fish tank did you?

Beautiful Oscar!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
gage said:
i really hope your joking, you didnt actually put beer in your fish tank did you?
I didn't do it... my roommate had some people over and he set a cup on top of the tank and it got knocked over and leaked into the tank from what i hear... Everything died

1 - 15 of 15 Posts