Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I posted once and listed it of what I assumed they were and what they were sold to me as, but again I have my doubts.
One of them was just holding and spit her eggs into tank. Only to be eaten rather fast. To me they look like a Protomela, which.... It really doesnt matter cause that is not what they are supposed to be.

Anyone ? I will post later on what they are supposed to be. A member here stated he thought that they were what they were supposed to be. Said that they carry different types of markings and such.
I just dont see it. Please forgive the photo quality. [/img]

Jeff

·
Registered
31,206 Posts
From the facial shape, they don't look like a Protomelas to me. I'm not really sure what they are to be honest.

They'll certainly be ultra harassed by auratus when they grow up.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well................................... These were sold as Tram. Intermedius. They came with an obvious male Intermedius, but I knew from start that they looked very odd. I am about 100% certian that they arent TI, so who knows.

The auratus were only tossed into the tank yesterday as I changed a grow out 55 into a breeding tank. Hopefully they Auratus will be gone soon, as for the unknowns, I really dont want them, but dont want to dump em on a pet store either.

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts