Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had posted another thread about flowerhorns and their size and all. I had determined that I couldn't get one right now.

And then we went to the LFS. :wink: And they still had that gorgeous female. And I bought her. And man is she beautiful. And yes, I will need another big tank. Did I mention I love her already?? I will post a pic as soon as Yahoo!Mail is working right. I got a decent enough pic with my phone but the mail is acting up and I can't send it right now.
At the moment she is about 4" and is in a divided 40g. She is very aggressive so I'm glad I left the divider up.

Well, there goes the loveseat!!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally! The mail is working this morning so here goes....from what I've read she isn't that great in body shape but her colors are pretty good.
BTW I have named her Pearl....

·
Registered
472 Posts
heck, i probably would have been bad too :wink:

beautiful fish. I kinda want one, but haven't seen one that really catches my eye and justifies a tank to itself. I think your girl would have done it for me though

:thumb:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D Thanks guys!!

I normally don't impulse buy....I really couldn't help it though :wink:

Yes, she will get nice and fat and big too....can't wait!!

Not a problem on the buying of the tank.....it's just where on earth to put another big tank?!?

·
Registered
721 Posts
..... " Hey, Lady" ..... Your fish has nice colors and seems to be in good-health. Nice name you gave her--so personal.!! :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!!! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts