Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the plan was always to grow out the fish I currently have, cull the excess males out yada, yada, yada..........

Well that plan has fallen in a heap.

I've just gone and bought 3 more complete 4 foot setups (208litres) with 3 more standard 2 footers which will become fry tanks.

Comes with a rack, HOBs (Aquaclear 70s), large sponge filters, heaters, coral sand, lights, pots and rocks.

Also, my Aulonocara aquilonium arrive from Germany on Friday :D

Addict.

·
Registered
169 Posts
:drooling:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
You definitely have the cichness. :)

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
275 Posts
dielikemoviestars said:

Pathetic? Whoever tells you that should be immediately reprimanded. ;)
I agree! It's people like you that I need. I have to be able to point to someone else and say -"see- they do it too!" My husband thinks I'm crazy (when I went to pick up a goat for my mother-in-law, I came back with a miniature horse for myself, and when I picked up my calf, somehow, I came home with 2 :D )

Nice tanks!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
zoie said:
I agree! It's people like you that I need. I have to be able to point to someone else and say -"see- they do it too!" My husband thinks I'm crazy (when I went to pick up a goat for my mother-in-law, I came back with a miniature horse for myself, and when I picked up my calf, somehow, I came home with 2 :D )
Now I know where to refer my wife when she frowns over me bringing too many bags back from the auction. I'll be like, "Nah, that's nothing... at least I'm not bringing home extra livestock!"

Sorry, but you're definitely a *bit* crazy. =D>

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I wish I was as pathetic as you! Or more like my wife would let me be as pathetic! :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
zoie said:
dielikemoviestars said:

Pathetic? Whoever tells you that should be immediately reprimanded. ;)

Nice tanks!!
lol Thats great I love it, goats, miniature horses, cows and cichlids can't beat that!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Pathetic ? :? Awesome :dancing: :fish: :dancing:

Looks like a great set up and so clean looking. The fish will look great even the ones that were supposed to be gone.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's people like you that I need. I have to be able to point to someone else and say -"see- they do it too!"
ditto! haha

·
Registered
238 Posts
xxbenjamminxx said:
I wish I was as pathetic as you! Or more like my wife would let me be as pathetic! :(
My wife will put an end to me if I get a bigger tank or another tank...end of story.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts