Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just wondering and idk if this is the right place to post this but oh well
i have three peacock bass 2 8-9 inch and one 12 inch.

also if someone was wondering about peacock bass they are not a bass there a cichlid

· Registered
3,331 Posts
they are worthless down in Florida... you can catch them from the Florida cannals on rod n reel not too far from here. Up where you are? who knows... usually they are not worth that much as most folks look upon it as them doing you a favor in rehoming your unwanted pets.

With three, you might be able to find a buyer willing to pay more...

· Registered
147 Posts
when selling fish the value is always hard to judge , unless its something rare/ hard to get hold of . also the quality of the specemin has a big part to play . ultimately tho it is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it .

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Number6 said:
they are worthless down in Florida... you can catch them from the Florida cannals on rod n reel not too far from here. Up where you are? who knows... usually they are not worth that much as most folks look upon it as them doing you a favor in rehoming your unwanted pets.

With three, you might be able to find a buyer willing to pay more...
yea i just dont know what there worth they are cool fish but get huge lol
ill find some one that will buy them

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a home for them a friend bought them for $175 (the three bass and the crappie) he told us that we gave him a goot deal and he knows his fish so im glad they went to a good home.
thanks to every one for the input :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.