Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just wondering and idk if this is the right place to post this but oh well
i have three peacock bass 2 8-9 inch and one 12 inch.

also if someone was wondering about peacock bass they are not a bass there a cichlid

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
they are worthless down in Florida... you can catch them from the Florida cannals on rod n reel not too far from here. Up where you are? who knows... usually they are not worth that much as most folks look upon it as them doing you a favor in rehoming your unwanted pets.

With three, you might be able to find a buyer willing to pay more...

·
Registered
147 Posts
when selling fish the value is always hard to judge , unless its something rare/ hard to get hold of . also the quality of the specemin has a big part to play . ultimately tho it is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it .

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Number6 said:
they are worthless down in Florida... you can catch them from the Florida cannals on rod n reel not too far from here. Up where you are? who knows... usually they are not worth that much as most folks look upon it as them doing you a favor in rehoming your unwanted pets.

With three, you might be able to find a buyer willing to pay more...
yea i just dont know what there worth they are cool fish but get huge lol
ill find some one that will buy them

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
You have to really love them to keep them as they are an expensive fish to house and feed. Most people wouldn't take them if they were free. Good luck re-homing them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a home for them a friend bought them for $175 (the three bass and the crappie) he told us that we gave him a goot deal and he knows his fish so im glad they went to a good home.
thanks to every one for the input :)

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
Wow! you lucked out in a major way! Buy a lottery ticket today in case you're on a roll! :thumb: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts