Cichlid Fish Forum banner

Holding females...

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Lostiniowa 
#1 ·
I have two females in my tank holding now! I think its really cool i must be doing something right. :D I'm still trying to figure out tank photography and digital cameras but the one of the acei turned out really good but i have no clue what my settings were during that photo :(

The first one is my acei female this is her first time holding, shes about 3 inches long.

The next couple are of my lab female thats holding again, its only been sense the second of march that i striped her last time.

I just thought i would share :fish:

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice! Here are the settings for your first photo. :)

Make = FUJIFILM
Model = FinePix S5200
Exposure Time = 1/2000"
F Number = F3.2
Exposure Program = Manual
ISO Speed Ratings = 200
Metering Mode = Pattern
Flash = Flash fired, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 7.5mm
Scene Type = A directly photographed image
White Balance = Auto white balance
Scene Capture Type = Normal
Sharpness = Normal
Quality = NORMAL
Sharpness = Normal
White Balance = Auto
Colour Saturation = Normal
Flash Mode = On
Flash Strength = 0/100
Macro = On
Focus Mode = Auto Focus

#5 ·
NorthShore said:
Nice! Here are the settings for your first photo. :)
Either
1. You have a photograph setting-detection software
2. There is some way anyone can tell those settings by simply looking
3. You be hella creepy

:lol: :lol:

Kidding, kidding, but do tell the trick?

#8 ·
http://www.opanda.com/ this software will do it, you can try playing with your camera in manual setting to mimick the settings from a good pic. Doesn't always work but sort of help you get an idea. I'm still lost but managed to get a decent manual setting I'm happy with. Only problem is that setting doesn't work without the flash. I'm still trying to figure out this ISO abc 123 stuff. The pics look good.

Sorry, didn't notice north's reference to opanda :oops: Irfanview is a great free image viewer that can resize and crop images, also has an exif plugin. Think most editing software have plugins available.

#9 ·
bulldogg7 said:
Sorry, didn't notice north's reference to opanda :oops: Irfanview is a great free image viewer that can resize and crop images, also has an exif plugin. Think most editing software have plugins available.
I absolutely love Irfanview. Use it for all my photo needs :thumb:

#11 ·
sometime technology is cool :lol: i just downloaded one of the EXIF programs, now i can look up what i did and then looking in my camara's manual and figure out how to do it again. most of the the time i'm just pushing buttons and changing numbers that come up on my screen between every shot hoping that at least some of them will come out :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.