Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
My name is Marco and I am new to this forum. Just thought I would introduce my self and my fish.
55g - N Brichardi colony ( approx 30) 3 adults and 4 sets of fry
120g- C Brichardi, J Dickfeldi,J Maleri,N Brichardi,N Cylindricus,N Leleupi,N Tretocephalus,Ophthalmotilapia Ventralis,Trophes Moorii.

·
Super Moderator
40,890 Posts
Welcome! Wow, how long have you had the 120G set up with all those fish in there? How do they get along?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hi, and welcome to cichlid_forum. :thumb:
Can you post some pics of your tanks?
Your brichardi colony sounds very interesting.
And that 120g sounds like a busy place, for sure.
:D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To DJRansome- *** had the 120 for about 4 or 5 months and everyone gets along fine.I actually just got rid of 3 leleupi ,1 tret ,and a frontosa from that tank There is also a syn. eupterus and syn. nigriventris in there also...oh and a chinese alge eater.
To Alicem- No pics. The brichardi tank is AWSOME. I had other fish in with them,but once they started breeding the got very aggresive,hence the 120g
Marco

·
Super Moderator
40,890 Posts
I'll be interested to hear about the tankmates in the 120G in another 7 months, LOL! How many of each do you have?

I'm switching my 125G over to Tang first of the year.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of each. I had 4 leleupi and 2 trets and the rest, I decided to get one of as many species I could find with out doubles. I know there are lots of T Moorii and they are all cool,but I will stick to one ...for now.
What will you be putting in your 125?

·
Super Moderator
40,890 Posts
A large group of cyps and pairs of these: Calvus, Caudos, Brevis, Leleupi, J.Transcriptus/Marlieri Gombe. The Leleupi are a risk, but I'm going to try to make it work with excellent landscaping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts