Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
silver_rose42 said:
I'm going to be adopting my best friend's cichlids once I bring my bigger tank to my house. I'm starting to learn stuff from her and the forums. Any advice would be appreciated!
Hi,
I am new here too, and new to cichlids. I don't have them yet. I'm still doing research and getting my tank ready.

There are a lot of great videos and articles in the Library. of course you're friend can give you help too. And this is one of the best sites. I looked at quite a few before joining here.

Good luck with your tank, I can't wait to see pictures!!

· Registered
170 Posts
zoie said:
YoungCrazyCatWoman said:
I'm just glad my cichlids will be going to a new home. :)
It's nice that you know they will have a good home too.

I like your cat picture. So, are you crazy, or the cats? :wink:
And I can visit them whenever I want to. I got pretty attached to my first group of cichlids and I am sad to see them go, but I know that silver_rose42 will take amazing care of them and spoil them.

Thank you. I'm crazy for loving cats the way I do. I'm a zoology major working toward my Ph.d in Zoology with a concentration in Animal Behavior specifically toward exotic cats and wolves.

· Registered
36 Posts
silver_rose42 said:
I'm going to be adopting my best friend's cichlids once I bring my bigger tank to my house. I'm starting to learn stuff from her and the forums. Any advice would be appreciated!
YoungCrazyCatWoman said:
I'm just glad my cichlids will be going to a new home.
Welcome to you both - I am a newbie also and have learned a lot from reading this forum and exploring the library.
Enjoy! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.