Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be adopting my best friend's cichlids once I bring my bigger tank to my house. I'm starting to learn stuff from her and the forums. Any advice would be appreciated!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Maybe give us the size of your tank, and what cichlids you are going to be getting. Besides that do your research, don't be afraid to ask questions, and enjoy your fish!

Good luck!! :fish: :fish: :fish:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Best of luck to you both...

·
Registered
275 Posts
silver_rose42 said:
I'm going to be adopting my best friend's cichlids once I bring my bigger tank to my house. I'm starting to learn stuff from her and the forums. Any advice would be appreciated!
Hi,
I am new here too, and new to cichlids. I don't have them yet. I'm still doing research and getting my tank ready.

There are a lot of great videos and articles in the Library. of course you're friend can give you help too. And this is one of the best sites. I looked at quite a few before joining here.

Good luck with your tank, I can't wait to see pictures!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
YoungCrazyCatWoman said:
I'm just glad my cichlids will be going to a new home. :)
It's nice that you know they will have a good home too.

I like your cat picture. So, are you crazy, or the cats? :wink:

·
Registered
170 Posts
zoie said:
YoungCrazyCatWoman said:
I'm just glad my cichlids will be going to a new home. :)
It's nice that you know they will have a good home too.

I like your cat picture. So, are you crazy, or the cats? :wink:
And I can visit them whenever I want to. I got pretty attached to my first group of cichlids and I am sad to see them go, but I know that silver_rose42 will take amazing care of them and spoil them.

Thank you. I'm crazy for loving cats the way I do. I'm a zoology major working toward my Ph.d in Zoology with a concentration in Animal Behavior specifically toward exotic cats and wolves.

·
Registered
36 Posts
silver_rose42 said:
YoungCrazyCatWoman said:
I'm just glad my cichlids will be going to a new home.
Welcome to you both - I am a newbie also and have learned a lot from reading this forum and exploring the library.
Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Change of plans everyone, my cichlids are staying with me. I just can't let them go. And the agression issue I was having seems to have calmed anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And it's all good. I still plan on getting a pair of Convict cichlids when the current tank of fish I have pass away from natural causes. So I'm on the forum for them now, in case anyone was wondering.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts