·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heya20 views what do you guys think ?:) thx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks like ich. Had same thing with my Demasoni, and a couple Yellow Labs when I first got them.

I steadily raise temp of my tank up to 85F, 1 degree/day and added aquarium salt until there was 10ppt.

Kept tank at 85F for 10-14 days. Ich has been gone ever since. Then I gradually stepped temp back down to 80-82F. For my fish, that seems to be the sweet spot!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also, because I was concerned some of my Demasoni had bloat, I followed up by using Metroplex for a week (mixing it in with Cichlid frozen food by re-freezing), giving peas once every other day soaked in Epsom salts, and then finally treating and with Melafix as a precaution.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone advise me that it's hole in the head.
I got esha hexamita.
Water chemistry as below
A 35% water change was conducted yesterday
And then I added a medical chemical which contains copper sulphate and formaldehyde at the dosage.

No2 0.0
No3 less then 5 maybe 2.5
Kh 10.5 11 from tap.
Ph 8.2
Nh3 0.0

Although these parameters are good I was a bit lazy a few weeks ago it's possible that was some spikes and I'm paying for that now sadly..
Hope this helps what do you guys think now

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyway just so you know I gave all the sick fish away to a friend of mine who has a spare tank and he's going to see what happens with them everything that is healthy and I'm keeping up the water changes. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.