Also, because I was concerned some of my Demasoni had bloat, I followed up by using Metroplex for a week (mixing it in with Cichlid frozen food by re-freezing), giving peas once every other day soaked in Epsom salts, and then finally treating and with Melafix as a precaution.
Someone advise me that it's hole in the head.
I got esha hexamita.
Water chemistry as below
A 35% water change was conducted yesterday
And then I added a medical chemical which contains copper sulphate and formaldehyde at the dosage.
No3 less then 5 maybe 2.5
Kh 10.5 11 from tap.
Although these parameters are good I was a bit lazy a few weeks ago it's possible that was some spikes and I'm paying for that now sadly..
Hope this helps what do you guys think now
Anyway just so you know I gave all the sick fish away to a friend of mine who has a spare tank and he's going to see what happens with them everything that is healthy and I'm keeping up the water changes. Thanks
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.