Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently bidding with a guy for a tank, 125gal, homemade stand, 2 magnum filters..........what would you pay? I'd like to pay $1/gallon for the tank, I don't like buying filters used since you don't know how much wear and tear they've gone throug............working on a pic...................

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[/img]

·
Registered
66 Posts
I purchased a very similar setup on Craigslist for $100 but didn't have the canisters only HOBs, check Craigslist in your area you get people that need to sell stuff quick and are willing to take big losses.....

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just got done bidding and I'm pumped up !!!!! One guy bid $175 so I bid $200 and got it all. Do you guys think this was a decent deal? I mean......brand new my 90gal with canopy and stand was almost $650 "AllGlass"................with this, I get 125gal, (2) canisters, light, stand. I'll have to see what model of canisters were running on it. If they are adequate for the size of that tank, I'll probably just add a AC110 for good measure.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
If you are happy with the price then it was worth it and a good deal. I think anyone would be excited about a price like that even with it just being the tank and stand. :thumb:

What are you going to keep in it?

·
Registered
678 Posts
$1/gal is a bit optomistic for anything larger than 55g, I'd be pretty happy with the price you paid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts