1. Red Zebra female (yes, they are supposed to be tangerine orange).
2. male hybrid "Peacock", also seems to have elements of a Protomelas. Prob some mass market hybrid
3. Cobalt Zebra, might be female'
4. maybe what is sold as "Eureka Peacock" male, more like a Jabobfreibergi, but prob not a natural fish
5. Yellow Tailed Acei, might be a male to guess
6. male M. lombardoi commonly sold as "Kennyi". They are a pretty blue when small. Males have a reputation for being too much of a bully, and not very attractive for a dominant male.
Thank you! The bottom one was much bluer when we got him and then all of a sudden the yellow cane out. He's actually pretty docile right now so I will keep an eye on him.
The orange one you say is female which actually makes sense because it's much smaller than the others that we got at the same time. We got another orange that looks the exact same but is now much larger. Could it be make then? Didn't realize the little one was female being so bright