Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up peeps, I just lost a fish the other day a frontosa,well you know Im gone stick with haps an peacocks for now an also there is plenty of haps an peacocks species out there I didn't get yet,so now my main focus is on malawi haps an peacocks ,more hardy to me .

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Are you asking for suggestions?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no just talking about it that's all, :fish:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dielikemoviestars said:
:lol: :thumb:
yep thumbs up it is man haps an peacocks stands strong man,tangs an things is a lil more delicate u may as well go with saltwater if u go deal with tangs,but that's just my opinion..Haps an peacocks I like the Big and Bold colors on them an also the haps get pretty huge. :fish:

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
jimmie said:
dielikemoviestars said:
yep thumbs up it is man haps an peacocks stands strong man,tangs an things is a lil more delicate u may as well go with saltwater if u go deal with tangs,but that's just my opinion..Haps an peacocks I like the Big and Bold colors on them an also the haps get pretty huge. :fish:
Yep, they do! :D
So, what are yours plans for stocking? :popcorn:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DanniGirl said:
jimmie said:
dielikemoviestars said:
Yep, they do! :D
So, what are yours plans for stocking? :popcorn:
I'm already stock with haps just a few peacocks,but I'm going to be adding more once I come off my trip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts