Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to wish everyone a great holiday season from snowy Prescott, AZ.

I would also like to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experiences. This is definitely the best forum community I visit and I thank you all for helping make it such.

Tim

·
Registered
823 Posts
snowy Arizona sounds like an oxymoron, lol... Looks nice... Happy holidays from 60 degree snowless Tallahassee FL! :)

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rhinox said:
Thats a beautiful picture! Don't really associate Arizona with snow..

Happy Holidays to you too, from very snowy Ohio.
Prescott is at 5600ft, so we do get some snow.

The photo was a 5sec exposure taken off the back deck rail at night.

I am originally from Ohio - outside of Cleveland in Lake County, and was back last week for an early Xmas - can't say I miss the months of cold and gray.

Ciao.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Nice photo! Happy holidays everyone from Toronto (no snow here at the moment but it's 10 degrees Fahrenheit with the windchill...brrrrr). I echo the gratitude to all those who share their knowledge as well as those who ask the questions. Without this forum I'd be really lost finding my way in this hobby.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Merry Christmas ro everyone here!

Thanks you all so much for all the help, both direct and indirect, over the last year (and even prior). You all have made this hobby more fun for me and my family.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Happy Holidays to everyone - I got my present yesterday as my empty 125 is now sitting on a brand new custom built (not by me) stand!

kevin

·
Registered
572 Posts
Merry christmas from down south New Orleans LA. =D>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.