Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came from Petco. I brought home one of their bookshelf aquaiums. What a great little grow out tank this is going to be for my little N. Pulcher. I only have to get them to an inch and a half to take them to the LFS or the auction. The tank is 6.6 gal and is 24 inches long. Can't be beat for this purpose, IMO.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Man everyone is getting one of these. I need to really get on board. Good buy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have one of these still, makes for a great little tank. Sort of a shorter longer version of a 10g. I was worried about it scratching up, but after a year of use it's still in very good condition, holds up rather well. The only issue I had with the tank [/code]is the hob filter that came with it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
hsd said:
I have one of these still, makes for a great little tank. Sort of a shorter longer version of a 10g. I was worried about it scratching up, but after a year of use it's still in very good condition, holds up rather well. The only issue I had with the tank [/code]is the hob filter that came with it.
You know I have head the same thing about this from others. I never use the filter that come with tanks unless they're a proven brand.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah... I'm planning on using a sponge, since its going to be a grow out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts