Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I want to be able to have more than just a green terror in my tank, I currently have a 35 gallon with a green terror in it, just added him yesterday. I had a jack dempsey in there for about 3 weeks before adding my terror, the terror is smaller than the dempsey. Well, I woke up this morning, and... to my dismay, my dempsey was dead, he had been pecked to death. I want to be able to have one other fish with my terror, but I need something that the terror won't mess with. Any suggestions? Also, my water has been cloudy over the past week, what should I do to clear it up, i have attempted water changes every 3 days, still no change. And for those that are wondering, I waited about a month before adding any of my fish to the aquarium to make sure all the conditions were satisfactory.

·
Registered
2 Posts
First off with the water being cloudy it could be a few things what color is the cloudiness could be a bacteria bloom and a miny cycle because the bacteria only grows to the size load the tank has. Second I have a mated pair of green terrors with a
hes

1 - 2 of 2 Posts