Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my buddy told me there other day that he'll sell me his 50gallon so I was counting on getting that tank to set up my yellow labs and then get some demasoni's. well he ended up backing up on the deal. i ended up going online and found a 50gallon for sale. came with a fluval 304, 4 fish (2 6" plecos, 1 10" black shark and 1 5" threadfin catfish), gravel, heater, decor, etc.. they were asking $100 so i decided to check it out since it was a block away.. well i got there and the tank was dirty, just unappealing and i knew my gf would kick my butt if i brought it home looking like that, so i turned it down. well they wanted to get rid of it badly, so they said $40 and i agreed to that and decided to suffer the butt kicking while i clean the tank...
on the way home I found $20 in the parking lot, then i posted the fish up for sale and within 10 mins they were sold and i got $20 for all 4. worked out great and the tank cost me nothing. :)
except a butt kicking.. hahaha
just need to get a stand and canopy/lid and im good to go..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rgr4475 said:
Lol, funny. Buy a lottery ticket
i did and i didn't win :/

however, i just sold a few more items from the tank so now i'm +$25 towards some new cichlids.. :)

also last week i found $20 while working... didnt win on the lottery ticket that day as well..

·
Registered
42 Posts
:lol: :lol: great to see people haveing good luck on land i tell ye it sucks on the dutchmen :dancing:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So.... The tank just grew legs and walked away and left $75 lol. And I just got a 90 gallon tank w/ stand for free! LoL. Now I need to get a lottery ticket again :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts