Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -
I have not found a source of shells. My area (GCCA) swaps have a shell guy but his shell have been conchs and other larger ones, some broken into smaller sizes, etc. I was referred to a site on line and ordered two bags of shells, a bag each of different sizes, that totalled $18. My order was received and confirmed. After a week and not receiving my shells I checked my bank account and found I had not been debited. So I went back to the supplier and found out that for new customers they required a $50 minimum order.

What would I do with 250 shells or more? Besides, what shells I would use would cost 2-3 bucks each, or more, which is way not within my budget. :-?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks zimmy. They have shells in stock that I can use.

Les

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have shells to sell you if you dont want to buy so many - let me know how many you want and the size you'd like - i'll give you a price : )

I had a rough time too! Also, mine are boiled/sanitized so you can dump them straight into your tanks :thumb:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have recently ordered shells off of amazon with good luck. Works good if you are going for a specific shell like I was. I like the whale eyes.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeah, thats what I have and use in my shellie tanks - the whale eyes. 1.5".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts