Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im sort of switching forums from my old one to this one, and was hoping to get a liltle more advice on my plan for my new 29 gal. I really like the german blues and i know that they do best in a heavily planted tank with a smaller but relaxed tank mates. I'm curiuos if you guys/ladies think that getting 6 rams and around 3-4 tetras would be good for a 29gal witch i believe is around (dont have a tape measure handy) 32" long and 12" deep guessing

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response, im still looking at fish at the moment so im not sure about what i want to put in there *** found these "gold angel rams" at my lfs. *** never seen or even herd of an angel ram but can assume the housing would be the same.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill have to check out those tetras and I am familiar with the GBR's I've tried keeping 1 a couple times and tragedy has struck both times I never did get my water levels read each of those times. I've done some research and according to that the gold and Bolivian rams are hardier, I have read that the balloon rams do have health issues. And thanks for the info on how many pairs that's actually exactly what I was hoping to end up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.