Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is this fish not listed on the profile section? I see it has 2-3 different names, but none of them are listed. Is it there and I just don't see it?

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
It's not there yet. I was looking for it too.

·
Registered
842 Posts
your best bet would be to google them, there's some good info out there on em. I"ve got a group in the mail on the way to me, awesome fish.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
There is plenty of info on these Cyno's out there on the web.

The profiles section on this forum isn't up-to-date, but its hard to keep up with all the species flooding the hobby....

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I've got plenty of info on them, that's not my problem :) Being that I have all the info, I wondered why I hadn't been able to find any here, minus from the forums. Thanks for the info about the 'being up to date' part, WS.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
teqvet said:
Why is this fish not listed on the profile section? I see it has 2-3 different names, but none of them are listed. Is it there and I just don't see it?
Many of our profiles are member submission. Feel free to submit one [email protected]

·
Registered
842 Posts
teqvet- do you mean that you're trying to get a group of em? Where are you in the Panhandle? I'm in Tampa and I've got a group ariving in a few days. I could get you some fry, grow em out a bit and get em' to ya if you want to wait a bit.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thevein said:
teqvet- do you mean that you're trying to get a group of em? Where are you in the Panhandle? I'm in Tampa and I've got a group ariving in a few days. I could get you some fry, grow em out a bit and get em' to ya if you want to wait a bit.
I'm in Pensacola.. all the way at the NW tip. I will be getting some in the next month or so. I'm getting a bulk order through a mail order for the time being. We don't have much selection here. I just wasn't aware there were so many species and that CF wasn't up to date, per se. When I get mine, if no one else has, maybe I'll fill out a submission for them myself :)

thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
40,517 Posts
Cichlidaholic, why_spyder and I did submit one. Not sure what happened. Maybe if you can include the new 2008 Ad Konings book info yours would be successful!

·
Registered
842 Posts
got mine today, 7 of em' and one who looks like a little dom male, powdery blue with 3 bars showing, he's the biggest at 1.5", I'll get pics later

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
This is definitely one of the species I plan on getting when I set up my tank in two months. I can't wait! Until then, more pictures!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts